What Is RAISE?
The National Resources for Advocacy, Independence, Self-determination and Employment (RAISE) Technical Assistance Center works with the seven (7) RSA-funded Parent Training & Information Centers to develop and disseminate information and resources that increase their capacity to serve youth and young adults with disabilities and their families.
What Do We Do?
RAISE supports RSA-PTIs and OSEP Parent Centers to:
- Increase their knowledge and skills for serving of youth with disabilities & their families
- Improve the quality of family and youth resources
- Collaborate with state agencies, independent living centers, and others impacting transition outcomes
- Increase access to high quality resources
- Empower the voice of youth and families
- Improve the lives of people with disabilities
• Resource Library
• Leadership Summits